Saturday, August 14, 2010

Its real.

just a random thought first (food for the soul)
one of the greatest battles of all christians and even those who arent is TRUSTing God. and even when we say we do...it is never enough. Let me tell you why. Because God is always looking for ways to have you trust him more!.... and the more that you can trust him the more he can bless you and entrust you with it. so what makes it so hard for us to trust Him? the fact that its mysterious, the fact that it may not go the way WE want to, the fact that we are not in control. And to be truthful i can sit here writing on my dell laptop and say Yes I do trust God and the moment I say it I feel in my heart that there is still more I could trust Him with but I don't yet......Thats why I love God because this relationship could never get boring.

okay so anyway
....packing what a pain and what a joy...while my husband and my dad fix my very old but still chugging along car I am packing my very girlie room...realizing I am leaving my childhood behind....not the memories but the stuff...all the teddies all the memorabilia its so weird to me. I feel so Grown up!....hah....maybe cause I am....weird!
-this post.
patty ALEXANDRE woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment