Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wife.

Well,
This week my word was Domestic. I have really noticed that I'm getting into the hang of being a "domestic wife" I saw the definition : "devoted to home life or household affairs" dictionary.com and I loved it! I was like yes, I am devoted to my home and my household affairs! and I know people are probably thinking ....well your a newlywed but 10 years from now your going to be so tired of doing laundry, cleaning and cooking...well I hope not, because when I look at that definition- I want to be that wife that is devoted to her home.

Proverbs 31:27 27 She watches over the affairs of her household
and does not eat the bread of idleness."
Domestic I want to be. Domestic I am.
the Mrs.Alexandre

1 comment:

  1. Is Been 10 years for me honey and "todo lo puedo en cristo que me fortaleze" :) ha,ha,ha

    Not but seriously when you love your husband and your children everything you do is with love and gladness, they praise you in what you do and motivates you to do more for them. so 10 years will pass and you won't notice. Because you will be the "devoted wife to her home" I can see it already :) xoxo

    Blessings and enjoy the new journey of a married Woman! A Beautiful Wife.

    ReplyDelete