Thursday, March 29, 2012

Doors

Have you ever had decisions to make? -Silly question right? Well when I ask this I don’t mean pizza or Chinese tonight, Coke or Pepsi? The miniscule little decisions that in an instant we can answer. When I ask have you ever had decisions to make?, I mean the decisions that grab and tug your heart so hard it almost makes you dizzy not knowing what to decide on.

Most of the time we can say well “I just have no clue what God wants me to do!” and there we are waiting for his “audible” voice or a “special” sign and we wait, wait, and wait for Gods answer and then ignore that there was even a decision to be made until it comes up again. But let’s expand our knowledge a bit. I am a strong believer that God opens many doors for us to sometimes just choose. When we are aligned with God’s word and we are obedient to WHATEVER He has for us then I believe strongly that He gives us that freedom of deciding because either way we will always be in the path that He arranged for us. You see, so many times when someone is not following Gods will and is not being obedient to Gods direction we can quickly say “well she/he is getting out of Gods will” I strongly believe that we cannot “get out” of God’s will. Now hold your horses, don’t get too riled up! I stay on my stance because nothing comes by surprise to God, so someone necessarily not doing what God wants them to do at that moment doesn’t mean that they “got out” of God’s will, it just means they are going take longer getting there.

This is all to say that Phil and I are in HUGE need of your prayers, once again God has opened MANY opportunities and we need his direction in the matter. We have asked God to help us decide by April 1st, yes, this is kind of short notice, but it has been in the process of prayer since early January.

We thank you all so much for your love and support. Please go ahead and like our facebook page we will be doing a lot more updates there -> on your facebook search bar type Phil & Patty ->click like.


Comment down below and let me know what you think about Decisions & God’s Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment