Wednesday, December 1, 2010

God Reads My Blog

so I suggest that you read my previous blog, because there I am writing away thinking "God I really need you to come through, I'm being patient but...seriously I need you to come through" and BAM! God reads my Blog and provides me with an interview then literally 5 minutes later I got a Job!...Hello? Is that not amazing?! come on now!! my God totally knows what I need and here is the best part it is not any job....it is a job in which I need experience in..COFFEE!!! for those of you who actually know me, and know what I want to do for Jesus, you actually know why I am stoked about this!! needless to say, my husband and I are doing a party dance...cause now things are rolling..on a slight pause but rolling slowly I had to share...cause honestly..that is not my doing IT IS ALL JESUS! Jesus knows..seriously.

PA

No comments:

Post a Comment