Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pause

Well hello there Blog,
how are you doing? abandoned? I know. Well Phil and I are doing great...my sweet husband works a ton and me...looking for jobs and school a ton. so really? Life right now is on a Pause, to be truthful while it is a pause I'm realizing that once again (except this time as a married couple) we are learning how to wait... and oh the joy of waiting...NOT! sometimes its really hard..and that is the reality but all I know is that when we wait patiently and just enjoy where God is taking us now He will reward us in the end. so for now all I know is that God is about to reward us in some big way, he is about to teach us something huge and The Alexandre's are saying "bring it on" ....
simple. yet satisfying...

Patty A.

No comments:

Post a Comment